- More people booked on Costa for the up-coming Easter weekend than last year!
- Carnival Destiny is going through a $155M makeover and being renamed the Carnival Sunshine, and will home port in New Orleans.
- The New Royal Princess debut's next year with some of the most exciting innovation in the industry.
- Carnival Sunshine departs the shipyard at Fincantieri in Italy in April 2013 with Carnival 2.0 in force on the ship, along with 182 new staterooms.
- Norwegian Breakaway enters service in April 2013 taking passengers on 7 day fun filled voyages to Bermuda from New York City.
- Viking took possesion of 4 new ships this year and have ordered 4 more for 2014.
- Barbi and I are escorting 400 people on 2 cruises this year to Alaska and Hawaii.
|Warwick Long Bay, Bermuda (Photo By Scott Cleghorn)|
We Are Here For You