Focus On Fun Travel

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lifes a Beach - Where's the sun screen?

Aruba
     It has warmed up here and finally made it back in to the 30's and 40's, after almost 30 days of never reaching 30.  The ice sculptures here can be amazing with those cold temperatures.  But I find myself more and more thinking of a Kenny Chesney song...Some Beach...
Alicante Spain
     We have seen a few beaches out there, from the cold waters of the Pacific Northwest to San Diego, Texas, Florida, Mexico, Aruba, Hawaii, Spain.  Except for the first one above, all have one common theme.  Sun and Sand!  It can warm you to the core to walk barefoot on a sandy beach, feeling the different variations of the sand.  Taking a moment to walk in the waves as they wash ashore.  Listening and being hypnotized by the sound of the surf.  Just don't allow yourself to fall asleep on the beach, unless you put on your sunscreen.  Else, you will find yourself transformed into a lobster.

     I just linked up with an "old" friend who has found a way to settle down on the west coast of the big island of Hawaii.  With 6 acres of nuts, mangos, avacados, and free range chickens, I told him I was jealous and wanted to come work for him.  He said, Take the next cruise ship out, and I'll put you to work.  I don't know about you, but I find the offer extremely tempting.

We Are Here For You.

No comments:

Post a Comment